Setup Instructions for AdventistSchoolPayHere are the easy steps to create and use your AdventistSchoolPay account:
- Click here to go to the Excel Adventist Academy Tuition and Donation Page. (You may want to bookmark it in your browser.) You will see the school name and address in the top right corner.
- Create a new account using your email and password. Please note your password must contain a special character, such as: *&^%$#@!~.,/?)
- Click on the link to register your email address. You will receive a confirmation link in your inbox and you are ready to pay tuition online. Follow the instructions to log into your account.
- The first time you log in you will have to set up information for each child you have attending Excel Adventist Academy. All you need to do is enter each child's name. There is a place for a student ID number, Which is not used by the school.
- Once your child/children are set up, you will be taken to a screen that shows different categories to pay: Registration; Pre-K3, Pre-K4, Kindergarten, and Grades 1-8 Tuition; After School Care fees; and Miscellaneous Fees for specific fees charged to your account. Simply enter the amounts into the categories that are shown on your monthly statement.
- If you agree, a receipt will be sent to your e-mail showing how much you paid and to which category.
- We recommend using the electronic check option, as there is no fee to the school for using this. Likewise, there is no fee when making a donation. However, we know that some of our parents earn reward points for various credit cards they use.
- There is a note at the bottom of the page letting you know when the amount is deposited to the school. Payments are recorded from the date paid through AdventistSchoolPay rather than the deposit date. Late fees will apply after the fifth business day of the month.
- If you have any further questions, you may visit AdventistSchoolPay's FAQs page or contact the school at 931-762-6297.